Quality pedigree BENGAL KITTENS – For sale in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
TICA, FIFe and GCCF registered
- Beautiful markings, spotted-rosetted and marble patterned kittens for sale.
- Specialised in the colour brown with whited countershading pattern.
- Colours also include lynx point, mink and blue.
- Wild look & sweet temperament, exceptionally well socialised
- Kittens are guaranteed free for PK-deficiency and progressive retinal atrophy
- We run annual routine cardio-vascular HCM scans for all breeding cats
- Awarded the TICA cattery of excellence. Adhering to the Voluntary Responsible breeder program and the International Cat Organisation’s Code of Ethics
Show, breed & pet quality Bengal kittens for sale in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
We breed for a wild look in body structure and head type as close to the Asian Leopard Cat as possible while upholding the TICA breed standard.
Our focus is on the development of the authentic and beautiful whited countershading pattern which is unique to wildcats.
Our breeding cats are scanned annually for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) by a certified cardiologist. Matings only take place if both parents have scanned normal. This is greatly reducing the probability of their kittens developing this heart condition later on in life.
All available genetic health tests are being performed prior to any matings which enables us to offer a full health guarantee for PK-deficiency and Progressive Retinal Atrophy.
- Vet checks
- Full vaccinations
- Worming & flea treatment
- Pet kitten Spay/Neuter
- Tica registration
- 4 weeks free insurance
- Care sheet
- Life long support
- Open lines of communications
... is a Bengal the right breed for me?
This definitely should be the first consideration before enquiring about a kitten availability. Please find some answers and helpful links to relevant websites on our FAQ page. This website is work in progress. Please keep re-visiting for updates.
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
Feel free to reach out via FACEBOOK messenger. A link to our page is below.